Building cross-platform apps sure isn't easy, but code sharing sure helps, but is it worth it? How and when should you share code across a single app and across all apps that you are developing? What to pick? Share projects? Portable class libraries? .NET Standard libraries? This week we investigate the different approaches to sharing code inside of a cross-platform app and how to efficiently share that code with even more applications.
Links & Show Notes
- Sharing Code - Xamarin Documentation
- Shared Projects with Xamarin.Forms
- .NET Standard Libraries
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface