When something goes wrong, it is time to debug! Or maybe first we should write logs? Maybe we should use the intermediate window? Or perhaps write a unit test? We discuss our pro tips for debugging when something goes wrong.
We also take a quick detour and talk about the cute Mini-Husky that James is dog sitting!
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfm
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
Thank you so much for our new Patreon supporters: Tyler, Bob, Matthew R, Matthew B, Brandon, Keven, Jonathan, Aden, Daniel!
- P E N N Y • P I C K L E S (@penelopepicklesthedog) • Instagram photos and videos
- Alaskan Klee Kai - Wikipedia
- Serilog — simple .NET logging with fully-structured events
- Debug Class (System.Diagnostics)
- Console.WriteLine Method (System)
- Managing Exceptions with the Debugger
- Debugging with Xamarin | Microsoft Docs
- Running Xamarin.iOS Unit Tests in Visual Studio Team Services | Xamarin Blog
- Touch.Unit Automation Revisited | take a bit, get a byte