Yes! Half way to 180 episodes! We are back for lightning talks covering not 6 but 7 different topics this week! We take a quick recap of web assembly, but jump directly into Flutter, React Native, source control, server-less computer, progressive web apps, and more.
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfm
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventure
MFractor makes Xamarin app development in Visual Studio for Mac much easier; use the Xamarin.Forms code analysis and generation tools to make working with XAML a breeze and take the sting out of Android development with resource intellisense or mobile specific C# code analyzers. Use coupon code MERGE-CONFLICT for 10% off!
- soundbite.fm: a podcast network
- praeclarum/Ooui: A small cross-platform UI library that brings the simplicity of native UI development to the web
- PWAs are coming to iOS 11.3: Cupertino, we have a problem
- Create a PWA in Xamarin.Forms with Ooui.Wasm - Xamarin Help
- Merge Conflict on Twitter: "What's your favorite Mobile/Desktop platform to develop for?"
- Merge Conflict on Twitter: "What CI are you using to build your mobile apps?"
- xamarinhq/app-geocontacts: Xamarin + Azure demo contact list feature Azure AD B2C, Functions, & CosmosDB.
- Twitter Lite - Progressive Web Apps - The Good, Bad, & Ugly - James Montemagno