We know how to share our business logic between our applications, but what about some of the user interface. We aren't talking Xamarin.Forms, we are talking cross platform views in native iOS, Android, and Windows apps. What type of architecture is needed and what technologies enable us to do this.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
- SeattleGiveCamp/SGC2017_VolunteerPark: Volunteer Park Trust project repo for SeattleGiveCamp 2017
- Unleashed: Embedding Xamarin.Forms in Xamarin Native | Xamarin Blog
- praeclarum/NGraphics: NGraphics is a cross platform library for rendering vector graphics on .NET. It provides a unified API for both immediate and retained mode graphics using high quality native renderers.