It is time to release some "real" software and "real" production libraries. We discuss the steps we take to release our libraries out into the wild including a full audit trail of APIs, code, docs, and tons of tiny little things that are easy to skip. We have a blast this week and think you are going to love it.
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfm
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventure
Bitrise automates build, test and deployment for Fox, InVision, Grindr, PagerDuty and the community of 40K+ developers. Craft powerful workflows with 170+ integrations and run the same config locally with our CLI. Sign up for Bitrise and deploy your app in minutes.
MFractor makes Xamarin app development in Visual Studio for Mac much easier; use the Xamarin.Forms code analysis and generation tools to make working with XAML a breeze and take the sting out of Android development with resource intellisense or mobile specific C# code analyzers. Use coupon code MERGE-CONFLICT for 10% off!
- Async/Await - Best Practices in Asynchronous Programming
- Linking on iOS - Xamarin | Microsoft Docs
- Access Modifiers (C# Programming Guide) | Microsoft Docs
- praeclarum/Ooui: A small cross-platform UI library that brings the simplicity of native UI development to the web
- xamarin/Essentials: Essential cross platform APIs for your mobile apps.
- Announcing the Docs Markdown Extension for Visual Studio Code | Microsoft Docs
- StyleCop/StyleCop: Analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules.
- MDoc | Mono
- Documenting your code with mdoc · xamarin/Essentials Wiki