Merge Conflict 93: Follow the Audit Trail
April 16th, 2018
49 mins 45 secs
About this Episode
It is time to release some "real" software and "real" production libraries. We discuss the steps we take to release our libraries out into the wild including a full audit trail of APIs, code, docs, and tons of tiny little things that are easy to skip. We have a blast this week and think you are going to love it.
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfm
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventure
- Async/Await - Best Practices in Asynchronous Programming
- Linking on iOS - Xamarin | Microsoft Docs
- Access Modifiers (C# Programming Guide) | Microsoft Docs
- praeclarum/Ooui: A small cross-platform UI library that brings the simplicity of native UI development to the web
- xamarin/Essentials: Essential cross platform APIs for your mobile apps.
- Announcing the Docs Markdown Extension for Visual Studio Code | Microsoft Docs
- StyleCop/StyleCop: Analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules.
- MDoc | Mono
- Documenting your code with mdoc · xamarin/Essentials Wiki