151: The Future of the Future of .NET
May 27th, 2019
40 mins 9 secs
About this Episode
At Microsoft Build 2019 the .NET team announced some amazing news around the unification of .NET runtimes with .NET 5. We could not let another week go by without talking about how awesome this is for .NET developers and what it means for the future of application development.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website, Chat on Discord
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
Machine transcription available on http://mergeconflict.fmSupport Merge Conflict
- Introducing .NET 5 | .NET Blog
- .NET Platform Overview and Roadmap - BRK3015 - YouTube
- dotnet/corefx: CoreFX is the foundational class libraries for .NET Core. It includes types for collections, file systems, console, JSON, XML, async and many others.
- Long-term support - Wikipedia
- .NET Core offical support policy