235: Holiday Hack Success!
January 4th, 2021
48 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
We did it! We finished (mostly) our holiday hacks, so tune in to figure out what we did!
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website, Chat on Discord
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
Machine transcription available on http://mergeconflict.fmSupport Merge Conflict
- jamesmontemagno/mycadence-arduino: With this DIY project and a simple $18 ESP32 Arduino board you will have a budget Cadence display for your indoor cycling bike for Peloton or Apple Fitness+
- My Cadence - Indoor Cycling Cadence Display for iOS & Android
- Amazon.com: MakerFocus ESP32 Development Board Upgraded Version 8MB Flash, ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth, ESP32 OLED 0.96 Inch OLED Display CP2102 Internet for Ar duino ESP8266 NodeMCU: Computers & Accessories
- caseESP32_OLED by klkl - Thingiverse
- Amazon.com: Pin Art - Pin Impression Toy - Stainless Steel Pins - Chrome Pin Impression Hand Mold: Toys & Games