We get a little crazy this week and dive into three topics that we know almost nothing about. First up is a little web development for Ghost with gulp, handlebars, and sass. Then we dive into more machine learning with ML.NET and wrap up with our new favorite way to read in streams with Pipelines. To be honest, we do know something about them and think they are super cool, so you should check them out.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfmSupport Merge Conflict
- Ghost - The Professional Publishing Platform
- ML.NET | Machine Learning made for .NET
- Handlebars.js: Minimal Templating on Steroids
- Announcing ML.NET 0.3 | .NET Blog
- dotnet/machinelearning: ML.NET is an open source and cross-platform machine learning framework for .NET.
- System.IO.Pipelines: High performance IO in .NET | .NET Blog
- Roderick on the Line