This week we bring on an expert in application performance monitoring to tell us all of the things we are doing right, wrong, and ways to improve to have the best application and server experience for our users.
John-Daniel Trask, CEO of Raygun, breaks down the latest and greatest in tracking crashes, performance, and user feedback in applications. We also learn and investigate how Raygun uses Raygun on their own website to constantly monitor and improve.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfmSupport Merge Conflict
- Merge Conflict: 104: Learning From Our Users
- Error, Crash & Performance Monitoring For Web & Mobile Apps | Raygun
- Storybook - UI dev environment you'll love to use
- Calca - The Text Editor that Loves Math
- About - iCircuit - The Realtime Circuit Simulator and Editor
- Real User Monitoring - End User Monitoring For Web & Mobile | Raygun
- Application Performance Management | Raygun