It is a very special week on Merge Conflict as James Montemagno gets to sit down and interview Frank Krueger about his childhood, life, career, move to independent developer, and future plans.
From humble beginnings in New York, to electrical engineer, internship at Microsoft on the WPF team, business owner, world traveler, and now independent developer.
You do not want to miss this episode.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfmSupport Merge Conflict
- Interlocutor | Definition of Interlocutor by Merriam-Webster
- Eiffel (programming language) - Wikipedia
- Bertrand Meyer - Wikipedia
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- The complete history of Star Wars on PC | PC Gamer
- University internship | Microsoft Careers
- Trinspo: Travel Inspiration Episode 19: Deserted in Sinai
- About - iCircuit - The Realtime Circuit Simulator and Editor