Frank is ready to start his next app and he is completely skipping cross-platform development... or is he?!?! We investigate what to do with File->New and how to start the architecture for your next app. Why target the platform specific APIs instead of cross-platform APIs? What is Frank doing and how is he going to handle the situation where he wants to go to a new platform?!
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfm
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
- About Core Animation
- An Introduction to SkiaSharp - Xamarin
- Under the Radar - Relay FM
- Functional reactive programming - Wikipedia
- Apple could let you run iPad apps on your Mac | TechCrunch
- James Montemagno 🙈 on Twitter: "This week on @mergeconflictfm we tackle the unthinkable! Docker! Containers, Swarms, & Pods Oh my! Essentially @praeclarum gives me a full 101 and why everyone should care: https://t.co/779xoUBFvf… https://t.co/ioteYt1RYM"