Merge Conflict 50: We Have Standards
June 19th, 2017
37 mins 6 secs
About this Episode
It is that time again, lightning talks! We cover 6 different topics in under 30 minutes! This week we talk coding standards, documentation, E3, app reviews, and so much more!
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
- NuGet Gallery | Settings Plugin for Xamarin and Windows 2.5.8
- NuGet Gallery | System.Collections.Immutable 1.3.1
- Introducing .NET Standard | .NET Blog
- Apple won’t let apps annoy you with their own review prompts anymore - The Verge
- Responding to Reviews on the App Store - Apple Developer
- StyleCop/StyleCop: Analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules.