Merge Conflict 54: Dropping in on the iPad
July 17th, 2017
About this Episode
iOS 11 is packed full of awesome with machine learning, augmented reality, and a full file system, but who cares about that? Let's talk about our new favorite feature: Drag & Drop! This week we dive into why drag and drop matters, how it is implemented, and what you will get for free out of the box when you simply recompile your app! We also dive into several other iOS 11 goodies.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
- Drag and Drop - iOS - Apple Developer
- iPad - Apple
- Adopting Drag and Drop in a Table View | Apple Developer Documentation
- iOS 11 Preview - Apple
- What Does It Mean When Apple “Sherlocks” an App?