Merge Conflict 59: Managing Open Source Projects
August 21st, 2017
52 mins 47 secs
About this Episode
This week we take an inside look at what it takes to actually maintain an open source project or in James' case 50 open source projects. How do you handle issues, PRs, CI, and how to stay sane when that blue GitHub notification bubble will never go away?
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
- praeclarum/sqlite-net: Simple, powerful, cross-platform SQLite client and ORM for .NET
- Up For Grabs
- Merge Conflict: Merge Conflict 43: DevOps for the Solo Developer
- First Timers Only - Get involved in Open Source and commit code to your first project!