Google announces a slew of new products including the brand new Pixel 2, which means James has finally placed an order for a new phone. We break down the full Pixel event, but go deeper into our topic of the week of 2D and 3D cross-platform drawing libraries with SkiaSharp.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
- Proudly recorded on Zencastr
- Google Pixel 2 event in under 15 minutes - YouTube
- Custom Vision
- praeclarum/NGraphics: NGraphics is a cross platform library for rendering vector graphics on .NET. It provides a unified API for both immediate and retained mode graphics using high quality native renderers.
- praeclarum/CrossGraphics: Cross-platform Graphics Library for .NET
- mono/SkiaSharp: The Skia 2D Graphics library from Google exposed to .NET languages and runtimes across the board
- An Introduction to SkiaSharp - Xamarin
- Skia Graphics Library
- aloisdeniel/Microcharts: Create cross-platform (Xamarin, Windows, ...) simple charts.