It is time to release some "real" software and "real" production libraries. We discuss the steps we take to release our libraries out into the wild including a full audit trail of APIs, code, docs, and tons of tiny little things that are easy to skip. We have a blast this week and think you are going to love it.
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfm
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventure
- Async/Await - Best Practices in Asynchronous Programming
- Linking on iOS - Xamarin | Microsoft Docs
- Access Modifiers (C# Programming Guide) | Microsoft Docs
- praeclarum/Ooui: A small cross-platform UI library that brings the simplicity of native UI development to the web
- xamarin/Essentials: Essential cross platform APIs for your mobile apps.
- Announcing the Docs Markdown Extension for Visual Studio Code | Microsoft Docs
- StyleCop/StyleCop: Analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules.
- MDoc | Mono
- Documenting your code with mdoc · xamarin/Essentials Wiki