It's time to talk code security when developing applications to try to stop people from stealing our precious code and apps. We discuss the different methods we have used to attempt to obfuscate our code and the tools we use to peek into our own code. When it comes to security, it is more than just the executable we ship as we have to be aware of everything happening on the device such as in app purchases, certificates, web requests, and a bunch of other things. We discuss all this and more on this week's show.
Links & Show Notes
- Security Through Obscurity
- Securing IAP with Azure Functions
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
Merge Conflict may make commission from affiliate links