What more do we need to say? We sat down with Miguel de Icaza to pick his brain about the past, present, and future of .NET. Miguel gives his insights into where the entire industry is moving and why GUI based console applications are so important.
We start first with how .NET and Mono are changing the world and evolving quickly. We then move on to what WebAssembly is and how it is set to change the web forever. Finally we discuss his vision for Console# and his four pillars for building great apps for the console.
This is a legendary episode that you do not want to miss.
- Frank: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- James: Twitter, Blog, GitHub
- Merge Conflict: Twitter, Facebook, Website
- Music : Amethyst Seer - Citrine by Adventureface
⭐⭐ Review Us ⭐⭐
SUPPORT US ON PATREON: patreon.com/mergeconflictfmSupport Merge Conflict
- Miguel de Icaza - Wikipedia
- GitHub: migueldeicaza (Miguel de Icaza)
- migueldeicaza/gui.cs: Console-based user interface toolkit for .NET applications.
- Mobile App Development & App Creation Software - Xamarin
- Visual Studio and Xamarin: The future of app development | Microsoft Build 2018 | Channel 9
- migueldeicaza/NStack: New Stack - Explorations on Unicode, IO, new idioms and error handling for .NET